Fun With SVGs
By purchasing or downloading any design by Fun With SVGs you agree to the following
All the files on FunWithSVGs.com come with Personal and Commercial License, to be used in products that you sell. These files can be used as whole or in part to customize apparel, decorate a product, create stickers/decals or home décor etc.
Selling or giving these files away for free is strictly prohibited. Please link back to funwithsvgs.com for any freebies found on this site. Contact me so I may return the favor and link back to your site.
• Personal Use – to create a physical product for personal use or as a gift.
• Commercial Use – to create a physical product for selling (online, at craft shows or in a brick and mortar store) The license allows for 250 physical products to be created. Kindly reach out to me if you need to create more than 250 physical products, and I can work on an extended license for you.
What is NOT ALLOWED?
- Selling the design is not allowed
- Selling a portion of the design is not allowed
- Creating a design and using any part of my design and selling it is not allowed
- Creating a design and using any part of my design and selling a physical product made with it is not allowed
- Uploading on Print on Demand (POD) website for business use such as Amazon Merch, Printful, etc is not allowed
- Sub-licensing the design in any way is not allowed
- Sharing the actual design in any way is not allowed
- Uploading the design (Digital file itself) for sharing with others (Google Drive, Dropbox) is not allowed
- Sharing the file on Facebook, in ANY group, private, public, closed or secret, or other social media is not allowed
- TRACING the file does not make it yours, selling a trace or tracing is not allowed
- File conversion into any other format (including Embroidery, Laser cutting, etching designs) is not allowed
- Sharing a product image WITHOUT a watermark is not allowed
In Legal Terms:
You may not sell, sub-license, lease, rent, modify, merge, adapt, translate, assign or otherwise transfer any of the digital file or parts of the file, or remove any proprietary notice, watermark, or label appearing on the file, including any copyright and trademark notices. Basically, NO SELLING of the file in whole or in part.
All intellectual property contained within the digital file, and all trademarks, service marks, copyrights, ownership and other rights therein are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Fun With SVGs and Paula Meyer.
Fun With SVGs reserves the right to change file settings, permissions, and modes of access on subsequent file downloads at its discretion without prior notice.
Have a Question? Please fill out form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.